This year, MAF celebrates 75 years of our life-changing mission to bring help, hope and healing to some of the most isolated people in the world.
Continuing the theme of thankfulness from our Week of Prayer, we hosted a series of three LIVE online virtual events to give thanks for God’s magnificent provision over the decades. If you missed them, don't worry, you can catch up below.
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV)
Originally broadcasted LIVE on Monday 23 November 17:00 (GMT)
A testimony style event with contributions from across the MAF family. Presented by BBC TV’s Gemma Hunt.
• A chance to honour those who have gone before
• An opportunity to rejoice in all that has been achieved through the work of MAF
Originally broadcasted LIVE on Wednesday 25 November 17:00 (GMT)
An event looking at the impact of our work, featuring material from overseas staff, guests, and beneficiaries. Presented by BBC TV’s Gemma Hunt.
• See what’s happening across the globe right now
Originally broadcasted LIVE on ZOOM Friday 27 November 17:00 (GMT)
A prayer and thanksgiving event. Presented by BBC TV’s Gemma Hunt and with live worship from Cathy Burton.
• Understand some of our upcoming challenges
• Consider where YOU fit into this exciting story
• Pray with us as we look to the future