When a company supports MAF it enables us to plan and invest for the future, ensuring our flights continue to bring vital healing and hope to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Getting your company involved with MAF is a great way to make a real difference to the isolated and impoverished people we serve. It will also reinforce your reputation as a responsible organisation with your staff, clients, and the communities in which you operate.
Ways to get involved
- Join the MAF Business Club
- Donate towards our fuel costs
- Host an MAF speaker to talk to your staff about payroll giving.
- Run a staff fundraising challenge or family fun day
- Make MAF your Charity of the Year
*NEW* MAF Business Club
We are now accepting applications for the MAF Business Club.
Annual membership is an excellent way to support MAF with your company, and provides many benefits
Find out more
To find out how your company can help us make a difference send us an email or call us on 01303 851946.