Every donation we receive has a significant impact. However, when a company chooses to support us it enables us to plan and invest for the future, ensuring our flights continue to bring vital healing and hope to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Getting your company involved with MAF is a great way to make a real difference to the isolated and impoverished people we serve. It will also reinforce your reputation as a responsible organisation with your staff, clients, and the communities in which you operate. Companies that involve their staff in charitable activity are shown to have better retention rates for current staff, and are more attractive to prospective talent looking to join.
Ways to get involved
- Join the MAF Business Club
- Donate towards our fuel costs
- Offer to match any funds your staff donate through payroll giving.
- Run a staff fundraising challenge
- Host an MAF family fun day
- Make MAF your Charity of the Year
Highlight on MAF business supporters
MAF Business Club
We are now accepting applications for the MAF Business Club.
Annual membership gives members benefits like:
- Invite clients or colleagues to exclusive MAF business events
- Network with like-minded business owners and directors
- Collaborate to raise funds to make a real difference for isolated people
- Hear first hand from MAF staff about our flying in different countries
- Framed certificate of membership for your office
Find out more
To find out how your company can help us make a difference send us an email or call us on 01303 851946.