Why work with MAF?
Long-term transformation of communities, both physically and spiritually, is taking place every day, all around the world.
It happens as we work with other mission organisations, local churches, relief and development organisations and individuals to deliver the Gospel, fly in medical, education or development workers and supplies. Every 3 minutes an MAF aircraft takes off or lands. Every one of those flights is bringing help, hope and healing to people in need.
It's big, and you could be a part of it.
Who are we looking for?
The following are also core requirements:
- We seek committed Christians, with an active involvement in their home church and a sense of personal calling to work in Christian mission with MAF which is supported by the home church
- Candidates also need to be willing to undertake fundraising and communications work to grow their own supporter base in the UK; this means that we seek those who have a base in the UK or Ireland, and full rights to work in the UK or Ireland with no restrictions. Not in the UK?
Overseas assignments are normally for 4-year terms, but short-term and voluntary placements are sometimes available.
Occasionally, we also recruit for UK-based staff to work in our head office.
Thinking of applying for an overseas role?
- Read our Guidance for enquirers to find out more about what it's like to serve with MAF
- Check our pilot, engineer or management & support requirements to see if you are suited for the roles
- Register your interest by completing our Enquirer's Registration Form.
An International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) based Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) with an instrument rating and appropriate aviation medical certificate is the minimum-licensing requirement for all pilot positions. Experienced pilots will carry...
An exciting opportunity exists to lead and direct a MAF Programme. The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the programme strategy, reviewing priorities and managing the operational services offered to customers...
Based in Nairobi Kenya this person will be responsible for overseeing and/or running the MAFI Quality & Safety Management Systems in East Africa....