Why work with MAF?
Long-term transformation of communities, both physically and spiritually, is taking place every day, all around the world.
It happens as we work with other mission organisations, local churches, relief and development organisations and individuals to deliver the Gospel, fly in medical, education or development workers and supplies. Every 3 minutes an MAF aircraft takes off or lands. Every one of those flights is bringing help, hope and healing to people in need.
It's big, and you could be a part of it.
Who are we looking for?
The following are also core requirements:
- We seek committed Christians, with an active involvement in their home church and a sense of personal calling to work in Christian mission with MAF which is supported by the home church
- Candidates also need to be willing to undertake fundraising and communications work to grow their own supporter base in the UK; this means that we seek those who have a base in the UK or Ireland, and full rights to work in the UK or Ireland with no restrictions. Not in the UK?
Overseas assignments are normally for 4-year terms, but short-term and voluntary placements are sometimes available.
Occasionally, we also recruit for UK-based staff to work in our head office.
Thinking of applying for an overseas role?
- Read our Guidance for enquirers to find out more about what it's like to serve with MAF
- Check our pilot, engineer or management & support requirements to see if you are suited for the roles
- Register your interest by completing our Enquirer's Registration Form.
Full Time – Salary £35,000 - £38,000 (dependent on experience)...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the organisation for an experienced Editor and Writer....
MAF Scotland are looking for a full or part-time Events & Volunteer Coordinator to join their Scottish Office based in Glasgow. ...