MAF 75th Anniversary Celebration
Westminster Central Hall, Storey's Gate, London, SW1H 9NH
Saturday 20th June 2020, 3pm to 5.30pm
Price: £10 per adult, £5 concessions*, children under 16 free
*Concessions for those in receipt of Pension Credit, Universal Credit, Income Support or Job Seekers allowance; full-time students, and disabled people (with free entry for one carer).
Come and join MAF supporters from across the UK to celebrate 75 years of Mission Aviation Fellowship.
You are invited to a joyful and uplifting afternoon of music, film, drama, testimonies, and storytelling about our dynamic, life-changing work around the world:
- Hear from inspirational guests, staff and beneficiaries
- Celebrate what we’ve achieved so far
- Honour those who have gone before
- See what’s happening across the globe right now
- Understand some of our upcoming challenges
- And explore where YOU fit into this exciting story
Be part of the global MAF family, connect with other supporters, and look at what’s on the horizon for the next generation.
The event begins at 3pm and finishes at 5.30pm, with a half hour interval at 4pm.
Please book your tickets online via Eventbrite www.maf75.eventbrite.co.uk or call our Supporter Relations team on 01303 852819.
Getting to Central Hall Westminster couldn’t be easier. The building overlooks Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament, in one of central London’s most prestigious and iconic locations. A short walk from several underground and rail stations and served by multiple buses. Local car parking is also nearby if you are planning to travel by car.
Within easy walking distance of three underground / tube stations:
- Westminster station (Jubilee, Circle and District lines) – 3 minutes’ walk
- St James’ Park station (Circle and District lines) – 3 minutes’ walk
- Victoria station (Victoria, Circle and District lines) – 13 minutes’ walk
And three mainline rail stations:
- Victoria: 13 minutes’ walk
- Charing Cross: 14 minutes’ walk
- Waterloo: 18 minutes’ walk
Accessibility at Westminster Central Hall:
- Step-free access to the building from nearby Westminster underground station
- Two large passenger lifts from the Storey’s Gate entrance, allowing access to the café and all floors of the building
- A ramped entrance from Tothill Street, leading to a step-free Ground Floor corridor